CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

" first starting "

"actually today is my first day to create a blog. da penah ader dlu,tp luper password plak kan...so create yg bru je lah..more better rite??hehehehehe... ok disebabkan its my new first starting, so better i introduce myself dlu kn.. k my name is nurazlin bt mohamad..juz a simple person and i luv to smile.. um asal dr k.kangsar perak..( the royal town ).. i have 4 siblings.. but i juz only gurl in my family except my mom lah.. abg first da kawen...da der 2 anak pon... um dad name mohamad b.arshard.. n my mother name marsitah bt. mohd yusuff.. i damn luv both of my parents.. now im studying in uitm segamat, johor... nop bad study here... its nice.. ambik course biz study transport..but maybe degree nk future jd teacher..ok kot???? my secondary school at sek men raja perempuan kelsom and sek.men teknik taiping... actually dlu i ambik civil engineering, but im nop interested to study engineering sketch and i change biz study..its more better rite.. now,here i have many fween,,actually im nop too chosing to friend with any person.. juz be fwen with all..oppss..there are so important that i would share with all of u.. i have my lovely boyfriend that is azizun md yusuff... i couple wif him since im in form3... so, i damn much love him and cant change him wif others guy...huhuhu...(jiwang plak kan??).. i think mybe stop here... juz comment me if u want to know me k... bye..

0 comments: